Manufacturing Engineer (CNC)
£35,000 - £42,000 + Bonus + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for an autonomous role where you will be the go-to Manufacturing Engineer for a leading UK Aerospace & Energy manufacturing company?
On offer is a position that will see you as the expert for Manufacturing & Shop Floor improvements and allow you to use your skill-set and expertise to directly impact & change processes.
This company manufacture bespoke precision engineered solutions for a wide range of industries including Aerospace. They have a state of the art facility and are looking to expand this improving tooling & manufacturing processes.
This role would suit a Degree Qualified Engineer with previous process / manufacturing improvement experience.
- Identify and suggest improvements for Manufacturing, Tooling & Machinery
- Lead continuous improvement projects across the shop floor
- Process improvements/troubleshooting/automation/quality investigations
- Train and up-skill of CNC shop floor staff
- BEng Degree
- Previous experience working within a CNC manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Problem Solving techniques (eg FMEAs, DMAIC, etc)
- Experience of designing fixtures/layouts using solidworks
Aerospace, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Automotive, CNC, Continuous Improvement, CI, Quality, Technician, Lean, Kaizen, tooling, Design, Nottingham Notinghamshire, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln