Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000+ Brilliant Training +5 weeks holiday + Training & Development + Progression + Overtime & call out bonus + Excellent Benefits package
Monday - Friday
Knostrop - commutable from: Leeds, Stourton, Rothwell Morley, Pontefract, Bradford Wakefield Dewsbury Normanton Castleford Huddersfield Barnsley
Brilliant opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join an international business with brilliant training and progression prospects alongside other industry leading benefits.
Do you have a Mechanical background? Are you looking to progress your career through brilliant training and progression prospects?
This well-established international company are a specialist in waste management and are now looking to expand their expert team. They are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work at their Leeds site. The company are recognized for their heavy investment in their workforce and focus on training & development & internal promotions.
The role itself will be providing the servicing and maintenance of the equipment within the plant, carrying out PPM's and reactive maintenance on the treatment plant and incinerators. Therefore the ideal candidate will have mechanical experience on hydraulics/pneumatics, welding & preventative & reactive maintenance on heavy industrial equipment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a heavy industrial environment or on incinerators/boilers previously, or having worked in a hazardous environment.
The successful candidate can expect to be invested in by a company that values its workforce, with employees being offered clear progression routes into management and fantastic training and additional qualifications.
- Planned & reactive maintenance on plant equipment ( welding, pneumatics and hydraulics)
- Working closely with shift supervisors and managers to co-ordinate the inspection of plant/equipment and carrying out repairs/testing as required
- Maintaining documentation, reviewing and development of the maintenance programme
- £35,000- Brilliant Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
- Mechanical engineering qualifications
- Has experience in mechanical maintenance & from a heavy industrial background (Waste/Plant/energy/Oil & Gas)
- Commutable to Knostrop
- Looking for training, development & progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.