Process Engineering Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 + 26 days holiday (+BH) + Progression + Annual Bonus + Share Options + Flexi Hours
Excellent role on offer for someone looking to join an ambitious company, who have recently received heavy investment, to be the pioneer for specialist projects within the fluid processing industry and shape and grow their own team.
On offer is the chance to have full autonomy in your role, work directly with Senior Leadership and be respected for being a technical expert in your field.
This company were originally established in 2015 and have since rapidly expanded their ambitions with the aim of redefining membrane systems, tackling the water shortage problem globally. After a multi-million pound investment, this company are experience a period of rapid growth, with masses of potential.
You will be responsible for meeting customer specifications, managing the process design, the development and commission of high value projects. This will include project management, liaising with sub-contractors and budgeting for cost effective processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in process engineering, experience within liquid processing/membrane/filtration and experience translating pilot systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with huge ambitions in a unique field, eventually managing your own team.
- Design, develop and commission new plants
- Managing projects, liaising with subcontractors and customers
- Manage documents such as P&ID's and designs, testing and recording data
- £65,000 £75,000 + 26 days holiday (+BH) + Progression + Annual Bonus + Share Options + Flexi Hours
- Process Engineer or Process Engineering Manager
- Degree in Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with membranes or liquid filtration
- Candidates with water industry would be ideal but not essential
- Looking to manage large scale projects and teams
Reference Number: BBBH178848
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Patrick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates