£45'000-£65'000 + Bonus + Shares + Progression + Healthcare
Linlithgow - Hybrid
Are you a Product manager with a background in Telecoms / Datacoms and looking for progression opportunities either technically, commercially or strategically?
On offer is an amazing opportunity to become an influential product manager for a company listed on the London Stock Exchange that woks with some of the biggest names in business. offering the chance to work across a new and cutting edge product range that's taken the market by storm!
Established over 17 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, develops, complex software, electronic and cloud / virtual technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Having built up a solid clientele , they are making a name for themselves as the 'go to' leader within their space!
As a Product Manager, you will help discover customer needs and work with a multidisciplinary team to take new solution concepts from idea through to validation and development. With a strong focus on business development, you will determine, track and articulate key data and metrics to assist engineering, manufacturing and management.
This position will suit an individual who has been both on & off the tools, that wants to make a name for themselves in a high growth company and industry offering uncapped prospects long term!
* Product Manager
* Working with complex technology products
* Work with a multidisciplinary team to take new solution concepts to validation and development
* Identify & capitalise on new growth area (Business Development approach)
* Autonomy across commercial, technical, business development and strategy!
* Hybrid remote - 3 in 2 out
* An experienced Product Manager and has worked on the tools in telecoms
* Telecoms / Datacoms experience
* Able to take customer needs from concepts to validation and development
* Business Development approach and able to Identify & capitalise on new growth areas
*Able to contribute across strategy, commercial, technical and business development.
* Strong communication skills and happy to travel
Reference Number: BBBH - BBBH213504
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.