$120,000 - $150,000 + Bonus + Training + Career Progression + 18 days PTO + 4% 401(k) + Dental, Vision, Medical + More Benefits..
Marcus Hook, Philadelphia (Commutable from Pensylvania, Wilmington)
Are you a Scheduler from a manufacturing or production background looking to play a key role within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facilitiy with a high degree of autonomy?
On offer is the chance to implement your skills and experiences across projects in a varied scheduling role for a growing organization offering great training and career progression!
In this role, you will work closely with engineering, manufacturing and project teams to effectively schedule production for custom made products. You will resolve production issues, effectively plan workload to improve efficiency whilst working across multiple projects to develop the department.
This position would suit someone with experience from a manufacturing or production background that is looking to join a cutting edge company offering a technically varied role with great company benefits.
- Work across multiple projects effectively planning production of custom made construction products
- Resolve issues and improve efficiencies
- Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing and project teams
- Great company package, training and career progression on offer
- Scheduling or planning experience
- Manufacturing or production background
- Candidates with experience using Primavera are encouraged to apply
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.