Excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer with design experience working with pipework or steelwork who is looking for a long term contract with an international market leading company who operate in a fast paced and exciting industry.
Do you have project engineering experience working on pipework and steelwork? Are you looking to work for an international market leader on a long term contract with European travel opportunities?
This company specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of equipment that serves the energy industry. They now have an international reach and are looking to expand their operations in the UK and in Europe. Due to an increase in orders they are now looking to add to their highly skilled Engineering team.
In this role you will be working to produce designs and technical documentation and help manage a project through to completion. You will be working to help manage a major installation and commissioning project, extensive travel to the Netherlands will be required. This will be a 12 month initial contract working Inside IR35.
- Helping design detailed designs and technical documentation
- Working away for up to a few weeks at a time in the Netherlands
- 12month initial contract working Inside IR35
- Project Engineer with design experience working on pipework or steelwork
- Hold a Degree or equivalent in a mechanical, electrical or chemical discipline
- Looking for a long term 12 month contract with an international market leader
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.