Project Engineer/ Manager (Engineering and Construction Projects)
£45,000- £48,000 + Excellent Training + Progression + 26 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious Project Engineer looking for an extremely varied role where you will work on exciting, bespoke projects and be supported to progress by a Market Leading organisation.
Do you have a background Engineering or Construction? Do you have experience managing or working on projects from tender to completion?
This well-established, reputable company have multiple sites across the UK and are widely regarded as a leading brand. Despite the Covid Pandemic, business has increased and due to the continued growth plans; this market leader is looking for an ambitious Project Engineer/ Manager to help manage all Infrastructure, Construction and CAPEX projects on their vast site.
In this role you will be involved in the delivery of niche projects within the capital investment programme. You will need to work with stakeholders to produce cost estimates, tender documentation and overcome engineering challenges whilst ensuring all areas are compliant, delivered on time and within budget.
This role would suit an individual with a background in Project Management from any Construction or Engineering background. You will need to be looking to take your career to the next level with superb training and the chance to progress into management.
- Managing Engineering, Maintenance and Construction Projects
- Inspect, report and provide assessments on infrastructure projects
- Supported to become chartered if necessary/applicable
- £45,000- £48,000 + Excellent Training + Progression + 26 days holiday + Pension + Benefits
- Background managing or being involved in a wide range of projects
- Background in Construction or Engineering
- Must be willing to commute to Ipswich, Suffolk or live in East Anglia
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.