Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40'000- £50'000 + Bonus + 25 days Holiday + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a Project Manager looking to join a world leading Manufacturing company where you will receive specialist training and the opportunity to work in a technically challenging environment.
Do you have experience in manging products or projects through from concept to completion? Have you worked in a Manufacturing environment? Are you looking to join a world leading company who encourage progression?
Established over than 25 years ago, this market leading company have grown from strength to strength and currently sell on. With excellent growth plans in place and having developed a strong customer base they are actively looking to recruit a Project Manager to continue this growth.
You will be responsible for planning, manage, implement and complete new product development projects whilst leading cross department teams.
This role would ideally suit an individual with Project Manager experience within a Manufacturing background, possibly sheet metal, fabrication, automotive or similar. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Market Leading, Global company in an exciting position.
- Planning, manage, implement and complete new product development projects
- Prepare and manage project plans and schedules
- Manage and minimise project risk
- £40'000- £50'000 + Bonus + 25 days Holiday + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
- Experience managing a Product or Project through from concept to completion
- Ideally experience in a Manufacturing
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with a thirst for training and development
- Live local or willing to commute to Milton Keynes
Reference Number: BBBH157455
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Southward at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates