Project Manager (Wastewater)
$120,000 - $130,000 + Overtime + Medical + Bonus + Pay Increases + PTO
Are you a highly skilled Project Manager with experience in Wastewater management? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the beautiful state of Florida? Look no further than our client, a leading utility provider based in Jacksonville, Florida.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager with Wastewater experience to join our client's team in a hybrid role. As the successful candidate, you will lead wastewater design and development projects, as well as providing project management, technical support, field inspections, and proposals. Your expertise and leadership will be critical to the success of our projects and our company.
- Lead and manage wastewater design and development projects
- Provide technical support to clients and internal stakeholders
- Conduct field inspections to ensure project compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Prepare project proposals, budgets, and timelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Amazing benefits - PTO, Medical, Bonuses, Further Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- PE license required
- 5+ years of experience in project management, with specific experience in Wastewater management
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you are a high-level candidate with a passion for wastewater management and a desire to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today. Join our client's team and help us shape the future of Florida's wastewater management.
Reference Number: BBBH185159
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sam Mount at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.