Quality Assurance Inspector
12 Month FTC (Fixed Term Contract)
£10.30 per hour
Shropshire - commutable from: Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Ironbridge and surrounding areas.
Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 12:00midday (20 hours per week)
Are you a Quality Assurance Inspector looking for an immediately available 12 Month Fixed Term Contract role where you will be working 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 12:00midday?
Due to maternity cover, my client are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to ensure the quality of manufactured products, highlighting defects and proactively ensuring quality going forward.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, looking for a part-time role, days based 12 Month FTC role where you will be working in a team of 4 people.
On offer here is a 12m Fixed Term Contract role on a part-time basis for a market leading manufacturing company that supply into the Food industry.
- Carry out patrol inspection process checks within the production department, e.g. check length, width, gauge, traceability stamps / markings, production paperwork, etc.
- Complete and maintain required documentation for all activities and keep all relevant departments informed of outcome of inspections/checks. Also, carry out filing and archiving of production and compliance department paperwork.
- 12 Month FTC Role working 20 hours per week on a part-time basis from Monday to Friday
- Quality Assurance Inspector / Technician
- Wanting to work for a market leading Manufacturing company
- Wanting a 12 Month FTC Role working 20 hours per week on a part-time basis from Monday to Friday
Keywords: Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Ironbridge, Shropshire, Quality, Assurance, Inspector, Manufacturing, Technical, Technician, Part Time, Days, Inspection, H&S, Part-time,
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH166049
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Michael George at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.