An excellent role on offer for a Quality Controller with a background in the food industry looking to join an industry leading company.
Are you a Quality Controller? Do you have a background in fresh produce?
This industry leading company are a specialist manufacturer, providing their products to clients around the UK. They are currently going through a period of sustained growth after a successful couple of years, and are therefore looking for Quality Controllers to join their team.
In this role you will be tasked with maintaining quality control of products. This will involve physical inspections to ensure products are in-line with customer specifications and standards, and helping to improve manufacturing functions and yield performance. This role is set on a days based shift pattern of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 6am - 18.15pm and Saturday 11.30am - 18.15pm, so you must be comfortable with this.
This role would therefore suit an individual with quality control experience within the food manufacturing sector who is looking for a new challenge and the chance to join an industry leading company.
- Quality control of fresh produce
- Ensuring products meet quality standards
- Helping to improve manufacturing and yield performance
- Shift pattern: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 6am - 18.15pm & Saturday 11.30am - 18.15pm (40hr/week)
- £23,000 - £25,000 + Training + Benefits
- Experience with quality control
- Background in fresh produce
- Commutable to Ely area