Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration/Air Conditioning)
Covering a 90 mile patch around Mansfield
£35,000 - £38,000 + Van & Fuel Card + Company Credit Card + Technical Training
Are you a Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer looking for an interesting and varied role covering a local patch with a tight knit family run company?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 14, at a fantastically ran family business. Covering a local patch with no overnight stays, you will travel form their workshop with another engineer to customer sites in order to do repairs and breakdown maintenance.
Alongside a generous remuneration package, you will be given the opportunity to progress your skillset and career here, as they always look to promote internally.
The company offer all employees the chance to undertake further training and development to achieve personal career goals.
This would suit a Refrigeration / Air Conditioning Engineer with fault finding experience looking for a local patch based role.
- Covering a local patch (90 miles radius of Mansfield)
- Maintenance of specialist Refrigeration / Air Conditioning equipment
- 1 in 4 weekends on call outs but rare to get a call out (didn't have a callout over the whole xmas period)
- More emphasis on refrigeration engineering than air conditioning.
- Previous experience of Air Conditioning / refrigeration maintenance
- Apprenticeship trained preferred
- HVAC Diploma or qualification is always welcomed
- Experience working with ammonia systems advantageous
- Cold storage experience advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH173525
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.