$100,000 to $130,000
Based in Houston, Texas
An excellent opportunity to for a Senior Architect to join an award-winning architecture and interior design firm located in Houston, Texas.
On offer is the chance to join one of Houston's leading architectural firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company specialize in combining form and function to create sophisticated, fresh and exciting designs within the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors.
In this role you will be working with senior staff to collaborate on the production of design and construction drawings, completing architectural design projects on time as well as meeting client quality expectations
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Architect with a minimum of 10 years experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focused with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Coordinate architectural drawings with drawings from other professional disciplines related to each project
* Prepare, review, and approving submittal, correspondence, change orders, and shop drawings
* Perform field surveys and gathers pertinent information to accomplish design and construction drawings
* Performs all aspects and application of the building codes and other regulatory agencies
* A minimum 10 years experience
* Required to be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
* Needs to be able to provide a professional portfolio and completed work samples
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.