Senior Estimator (Construction)
$80,000 - $120,000 + Bonus scheme + PTO + Excellent Career Progression + Training + 401k + Company Benefits + Healthcare
Exciting opportunity on offer for a Senior Estimator looking to join a dynamic, market leading construction company where you will help spearhead the business growth over the next 5 years.
On offer is the chance to join a unique & forward-thinking company where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development working on exciting projects with a great team.
The company work across multiple sectors within construction and are looking for an experienced Senior Estimator who is driven, communicates well & has great technical understanding, along with desire to progress whilst working on multiple projects.
In this role you will lead a team of Estimators to collaborate on the preconstruction processes, production of design and construction drawings, & delivery whilst meeting client expectations. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Estimator within the industry, with knowledge of commercial construction.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a company with exciting growth plans where you can progress your career whilst working across technically challenging and varied construction projects.
- Lead a team of Estimators through a range of construction projects
- Estimate budgets & proposals to clients
- Management of multiple projects
- Securing pricing and quotes
- Develop new subcontractor & supplier relationships
- Experienced in commercial projects or multi construction sector experience
- Based in Orlando or commutable distance to Orlando
- Desire to progress & grow with a company
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate with internal staff, subcontractors & client
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position.
The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable can