Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 + 10% Bonus + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Nottingham (South), Nottinghamshire
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking for an autonomous role for a leading/growing UK Aerospace & Energy manufacturing company with opportunities for further progression ?
On offer is a position that will see you as the expert for Manufacturing & Shop Floor improvements and allow you to use your skillset and expertise to directly impact & change processes as the company invest in staff and machinery.
This company manufacture bespoke precision engineered solutions for a wide range of industries including Aerospace.
This role would suit a Degree Qualified Engineer with significant process / manufacturing improvement experience.
- Full time, permanent, site based role working Mon-Fri days.
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements for Manufacturing, Tooling & Machinery
- Lead continuous improvement projects in areas such as automation implementation, capital expense projects and TPM improvements.
- Engineering Degree and ideally lean/six sigma certification
- Previous experience of leading continuous improvement projects in a automated manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Process mapping, PFMEA and SPC
Reference Number: BBBH161032
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.