Senior Site Engineer
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits + Progression Opportunities + Exciting Projects
** Experience with Structural Development **
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer with experience in multi sector developments to join a leading contractor on a project in Liverpool.
They speciliase in multi sector developments & provide services to clients nationwide. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, now looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team.
Established for over 50 years this highly regarded company offer specialist construction packages to clients. Their prime goal is centred around providing the best service possible and delivering specialist, bespoke results to their clients, covering the design & build of multi sectored developments across the country. They have won several projects and continue to have an exciting pipeline carrying them well into 2023.
Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a Senior Site Engineer with experience in Industrial and/or large scale developments, & someone that can meet the higher demand and take them to the next stages of success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to play an integral role in a business' ongoing success, assisting on various projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Setting out with surveying equipment
- Site based in Liverpool
- Quality control - Ensuring design specifications
- CAT Scanning management
- Ensuring the highest H&S and environmental standards are met on site adhering to project requirements
- Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations as required
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co - ordination
- Work closely with the site team, approving materials ensuring they meet specification
- Keep accurate records of diaries, site reports & use of resources
- Use of AutoCAD
- 5+ years setting out engineering experience
- Experience working on structures £5m +
- Commercial and/or hotel, student accommodation, residential, highrise, apartments, flats, structural
- Full Driving Licence
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.