(DOE) + company shares + supportive environment + healthcare
Are you someone that is able to manage a service team and handle customer service interactions, reports and repairs? If you're someone that ensures excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with third-party vendors and ensures repeat customers then this may be the role for you.
Are you able to be the main person in charge of communication flows with the customer and successfully gather constant customer feedback to monitor levels of satisfaction and therefore oversee the performance of all service teams that interface with the customer operation?
Perfect opportunity for someone to make a significant impact in a high-growth environment giving you both technical and strategic autonomy.
My client is an multi-award winning UK provider of essential technology, specialising in IT, Energy, Cyber Security, Telecoms, Connectivity and Mobiles. Founded in 2003, with over 15 years of market knowledge and expertise, they have created a business built on solid foundations and are committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. They understand that the right people are the key to success, the energy, the entrepreneurial spirit are the heart of their organisation.
This role is designed to support operations with the handling of all customer issues. You will be responsible for managing and leading end-to-end IT operations lifecycle, leading and motivating the service teams towards best performances, representing the company as the "face to the customer" in charge of the main communication flows with the customer, monitor the service level provided to the customer and be ready to influence the daily operation so necessary results are achieved.
This is an amazing chance to join an award-winning business offering long-term career stability, varied and interesting work with a fantastic, close-knit culture to be a part of.
- Heading up the Service Teams across the business
- Identifying new business opportunities by leveraging long term strategy
- Articulate all the change initiatives, by actively participating on planning & deployment
- Managing the service level provided to customers
- Look for continuous ways of improving the overall operation
- Represent the business as the "face to the customer"
- Hybrid remote (2 days a week in office)
- Service Manager experience
- Experience in customer relationship and service level management
- Good experience of handling service escalations and working as part of a virtual team
- Specific experience in supporting software/hardware deployment operations
- Experience working with large customer accounts as a service manager or related function
- Excellent customer service skills, team orientated and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with ITIL framework - particularly incident management, change requests & more
- Happy with remote working as well as in the office