Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours, some flexitime
Are you a manufacturing professional from a test or assembly background looking for a newly created permanent role within pharmaceutical manufacturing sector?
They are looking for a driven, proactive, hands on individual to become the testing expert for the business. The role offers autonomy and further career progression as the team and company continue to grow.
The company supply products to pharma companies across the globe and can offer excellent purpose built facilities.
The role will focus on filling the gap between design and assembly focusing on the testing and validation of assembly components.
- Full time permanent site based role within pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Follow test protocols, source equipment, document and compile reports.
- Become the testing expert in the business, aiding the assembly team with testing and becoming involvd in testing for clients.
- Training and career progression available
- Manufacturing engineering background with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Hands on experience in a test or assembly role
- Ability to document and compile test reports.
Reference Number: BBBH165165
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.