£45,000 + OT + Bonus + Training/Development + Life Assurance + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
Do you have experience as a Tool/Maintenance Technician, looking to join a well-established business within the heating and energy sector, where you will directly influence the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a globally renowned company, giving you the chance to take responsibility for carrying out all tooling breakdowns, maintaining of forming, bending and cutting machine tooling and the maintenance of tooling and fixtures for both welding and assembly.
This company specialises in manufacturing systems and products that use renewable energy. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Tool Technician to effectively identify day to day tooling issues and implement corrective action where required.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst providing a brilliant service by following up repair work by seeking feedback from the production and quality departments and completing a record of all the work undertaken.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Problem solving of issues to optimise settings on tooling and machines, including tooling/fixturing improvements.
- Ensure all tooling is safe and production ready at the time returned for production use, following a correct preventative maintenance process.
- Carry out all tooling breakdowns, maintaining of forming, bending and cutting machine tooling and the maintenance of tooling and fixtures for both welding and assembly.
- Keep an up-to-date spares inventory.
- Understanding of turret press, bending and forming machines for manufacture of product.
- Competent in using milling machine, lathe, surface grinder, bench grinder and in equipment inspection.
- Understanding of CNC programming for production and toolroom machines.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.