Water Testing Engineer
Field Based covering a East England Regional patch, ideally based in Suffolk, Essex or Cambridgeshire
£38-43K plus vehicle, fuel card, 10% bonus, overtime, training, progression, xmas pay rise
Are you an experienced Water Testing Engineer, looking for a regional role with a national Utilities company offering excellent training and career/salary progression?
The company have won national awards for the past 5 years running for how they look after and develop their staff.
It comes with excellent benefits and a cost of living pay rise every Christmas. The role could progress into a full Multi utility position.
The role is is to pressure test, chlorinate and take samples to facilitate the commissioning of new Water Mains Networks.
- Full time permanent field based position managing a regional East of England patch
- Install Test, chlorinate and commission water infrastructure
- Complete site-specific risk assessments daily
- Experience of the water construction industry
- Experience of pressure testing of new water mains and pipeline Commissioning
- SHEA Water or Water Safety Passport or Water Hygiene
- Based in the Suffolk, Essex or Cambridgeshire area with UK driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH204303
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.