Assistant Project Manager
Long Island, NY
Up to $65,000 + Great company benefits
Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking to progress your career? Do you have experience reading blueprints? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you!
This company is seeking a highly motivated and talented Assistant Project Manger. They have contracted with some of the world's most respected architects and general contractors to procure stone from around the world, produce shop tickets, fabricate and install stone and tile projects in Manhattan, the Hamptons and select projects across the country and internationally.
As Assistant Project Manager you will review architectural drawings, estimates, shop drawings and field dimensions. You will research materials, confirm quantities, order and track deliveries throughout the life of the project and perform administrative duties including creating of purchase orders, change orders & requests for information.
If you possess the talent and drive to progress and grow your career, please apply. You will have the opportunity to work on prestigious projects, collaborate with talented professionals, and contribute to creating extraordinary living spaces for their discerning clients.
- Maintain organized job files on company servers.
- Track job budgets and update project status sheets to assist Project Manager in hitting deadlines and profitability targets.
- Be organized and engaged enough in the projects you are working on to answer basic questions and produce information and backup as needed.
- Any experience reading blueprints is highly desirable
- AutoCAD experience highly desirable
- Construction experience highly desirable
Reference Number: BBBH189101
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Sturdy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates