Assistant Project Manager
Up to £45,000 + Great Benefits + Hybrid Working + Progression Opportunities
An excellent opportunity on offer for an Assistant Project Manager looking to join a business experiencing an exciting period of growth, where you will have an opportunity to progress whilst working on exciting projects with high end clients.
Are you a graduate with some postgraduate construction experience? Are you looking to join a growing business going through an exciting period of growth? Are you passionate about a career in Construction Project Management?
This well-respected contractor offers multiple constructions services to clients across the UK. They operate within Commercial and Industrial Construction, being one of the leaders in their field for Storage Facility Construction. The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, providing progression opportunities into Senior roles & Contracts Management roles
Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a motivated to aid in delivering developments successfully, across London & Home Counties.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with Assistant Project Manager experience in the Construction industry.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Supporting the Project Manager.
- Working across Industrial and Commercial Construction Projects.
- New build projects and cut and carve.
- Hybrid PM role, split between site, office (Liverpool Street), and home working.
- Motivated graduate with some postgraduate construction experience.
- Industrial/Commercial experience desirable but not essential.
- New build experience desirable but not essential.
- Proactive individual passionate about career progression.
- Comfortable working a hybrid model and based within London.
Reference Number: BBBH200203
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Barns Thorne at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.