Los Angles, CA
$95,000- $100,000 + Bonus + Industry leading 401k match + Medical + Dental + Visual + Life + PTO
Are you looking for a technically challenging position working for a rapidly expanding and industry leading RNG company?
Do you want to excel your career through a rigorous training and progression programme where you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skillset?
This company is one of the nations leading Renewable Natural Gas providers for transportation, with an extensive and continuously expanding network of fuelling stations across the United States. Offering an excellent benefits package, full training programme and rapid career progression, they have established themselves as a great employer. Due to continual market dominance, they are seeking a Controls Engineer to join their continuously growing team.
In this position you will be responsible for programming Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI's) used for the control and automation of Compressed and Liquified Natural Gas fuelling stations. This position will require up to 50% travel nationwide but will be required to work out of the office in LA.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to enter the RNG industry with an industry leader who offer an excellent training programme and benefits package.
* Programming Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI's)
* Using control descriptions, I/O lists, electrical schematics, and drawings, creating
PLC/HMI code for control of various electro-mechanical systems
* Work with engineering team to develop electrical, instrumentation and controls
products and systems
* Assist Field Commissioning and Service Technicians with start-up and troubleshooting of applied programming
* Bachelors degree in automations engineering or related field
* 4 years experience of PLC and HMI design and programming for industrial equipment
* Preferred certified Siemens or Horner and/or Bradley PLC programmer
Reference Number: 161058
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Conor Harrison at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.