Fire & Security Service Engineer
Home based - covering North Wales, Merseyside, Cheshire and surrounding areas
£25,000 to £30,000 (OTE £38,000) + Door to Door Pay + Overtime + Company Vehicle + Progression Opportunities + Pension + Laptop + Phone
Are you a Fire & Security Engineer looking to join an industry leading company offering the opportunity to dramatically increase your yearly earnings through overtime and paid door-to-door travel?
This is a fantastic opportunity with clear routes of career progression within a company that care and invest in their employees and you're not just a number.
The company work at national level but still ensure they have a great company culture and maintain good relationships with every customer. The organisation boast industry accreditations, who have received multiple awards and are continuing to grow every year.
This role would suit a Fire and Security Engineer.
- Maintenance and Fault Finding of Fire & Security/Intruder systems/CCTV Systems/Access Control
- Varied, interesting role with commercial, industrial and domestic clients
- Plenty of overtime and on-call allowance available for you to increase your earnings
- Training and progression opportunities available
- Intruder/CCTV/Fire Alarm/Access Control Systems knowledge
- Full UK Driving License
- Looking to join a company that reward and invest in their employees