HSE Manager (Chemicals)
Midlands based - covering Tamworth & Telford sites
£48,000 - £50,000 + Flexi-hours + Training + 33 Days' Holiday + Private Pension + Mileage Expenses + 3x Annual Salary Life Assurance + Company Benefits
Do you come from a HSE background, looking for an exciting new role with a Nationally renowned company - where you will head up the H&S, Environmental and Sustainability division across two state-of-the-art facilities?
On offer is a rare opportunity to secure a leading role within an innovative and successful business - who are looking for a forward thinking individual to continue to drive-forward the environmentally conscious approach.
The company specialise in the design and production of bespoke Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) for a variety of blue chip clients - within multiple leading sectors; such as Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Space, Communications and more.
The ideal candidate would be a HSE Manager, familiar with Chemicals.
- Heading up the HSE and Sustainability division across their two sites (Tamworth and Telford)
- Helping to achieve ISO45001 status
- Overseeing daily operations and implement positive changes
- Continue to drive forward the eco-friendly, sustainable approach
- NEBOSH qualified (highly desirable) however the company can help you work towards this
- Experience working with Chemicals in a technical environment
- Looking to play a key role within a hugely successful and innovative company
To be considered for this opportunity please "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment