Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Salary: £24,000 per annum
We are looking for a Marketing Administrator to join our team in Corby. The successful candidate will be responsible for routine marketing and office functions in accordance with the standard company policies and procedures.
- Actively add new companies, contacts and activities into our CRM and marketing databases as assigned.
- Review and allocate sales & marketing leads received from various channels.
- Process, record, and distribute literature requests, maintain and track literature inventory.
- Order general office supplies such as letterhead, envelopes, sample kits, invoice paper, etc., as needed.
- Create sample kits for all product lines in all languages.
- Assemble literature binders.
- General office tasks as assigned.
- Promote continuous improvement by identifying issues and providing solutions.
- Manage bounce-back lists for eMarketing database and action accordingly to keep data clean.
- Run regular reports for Marketing as assigned (eg. Web Request Responsiveness).
- Utilize computer software packages such as Lotus Notes, JDE and Microsoft Word and Excel to provide appropriate data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review and voucher expenses and vendor payments.
- Minimize waste and conserve energy through reuse, recycling, and following Environmental Management System practices.
- Some data entry experience.
- Completion of Personality Profile showcasing strong attention to detail, and abilities to multitask and follow explicit direction.
- Pass rates for Wonderlic and Bennett's Assessments as dictated by the business.
Reference Number: BBBH178486
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.