$90k - $110k (Negotiable D.O.E)
3 weeks PTO + 401k (matched up to 6%) + Full Healthcare package (Dental, Vision, Medical) + Disability & Life Insurance + International Travel Opportunities (All expenses paid) + Company Events + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Program Manager looking to become an integral part of an industry leading company, working with some of the most exciting and innovative products on the market?
Do you want to play a vital role in the delivery of fascinating Government programs, working with the U.S Navy, Submarine, Aerospace & Satellite communications?
If so, don't miss the rare opportunity to join this highly respected business!
This stable and successful company specialize in the design and manufacture of global-leading Radio Frequency Transmission Equipment. They operate mainly within the Space, Naval, Medical & Defense sectors - working with a variety of Blue Chip companies.
In this role you will be Managing the Cost, Schedule and Performance of Bespoke and Innovative Government contracts, for an array of clients; ensuring schedules are being adhered to, liaising with customers, producing updates and reports and working closely with the Design and Assembly team, making sure parts are being delivered on time & staying in line with contractual obligations.
You will be able to take advantage of an world class working facility, where there is a true family feel to the workplace and you will be able to reap the benefits of being part of a company that are really looking to change and effect the Future of Aerospace, exploration and communication.
If you have experience working with Government Program contracts, have a Bachelors degree and are looking to really take your career to the next level, this extremely rare opportunity is exactly what you've been looking for!
- Producing update reports and liaising with customers
- Managing costs, schedules and performance
- Utilizing your MS Project experience ensuring programs are running smoothly
- Preparing presentations to brief customers
- Working closely with the Design and Manufacturing team, ensuring parts are being delivered on time
- Bachelors' Degree (Essential)
- Experience working with/on Government contracts
- Able to obtain 'Secret' Security Clearance after successful hire
- Looking to be a key part of a close-knit, family feel company - looking to genuinely change the future of Communications and one day truly discover what's on Mars!
Reference Number: BBBH154337
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.