£60,000 + £400 Car Allowance + Progression + Integral Role
This will be a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to take the lead on managing client relationships and sales strategies for the industrial product line. This role will allow you to grow within a well respected company, and work closely with their loyal clients.
Are you a Sales Professional with experience in industrial pumps, looking to join a company where you will be able to get involved with a variety of exciting projects, and have the opportunity to progress your career to a senior managerial level?
The company have been going for over 40 years, and with their reputation for providing a reliable, quality service, they have established themselves as market leaders.
Due to their success, they are looking for a Sales Manager to promote the company's growth, someone who will be driven to achieve the business objectives.
In this position you will be home-based, travelling to a variety of different clients. You will be overseeing all Business Development and sales processes, ensuring that products are well represented to all prospective buyers. You will also seek out knowledge and trends within the industry, maintaining awareness of competitor activity, and feeding this back to the team.
- Drive the business forward, utilising you knowledge of the high pressure pump/ high pressuring water jetting market.
- Travel throughout the UK and very occasionally overseas.
- Use the CRM software to maintain records.
- Help and advise the sales team in preparation of industrial sales budgets and assist in direction of future sales/ marketing strategy.
- 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, 8am - 1.30pm Friday
- 25days + Bank Holiday / £400 car allowance / Annual salary reviews
- Knowledge of industrial pumps/valves/high pressure water jets.
- Proven successful track record in capital equipment sales to contractors, end users and specifiers.
- Be self-motivated, keen to learn and target driven.