£35,000 - £39,000 + Flexitime + Private Medical Care + Pension + Raising Holiday Allowance
Excellent opportunity for someone with experience maintaining and repairing turbines to join a growing business in the heart of Newcastle that is able to support them in advancing a career as a specialist Production Engineer.
This company have already established themselves as a key power service provider across the globe, they are now looking to expand their current site in Newcastle due to the high demand for their services, particularly in the power industry.
In this role you will be working within the company's production department, to provide support in the engineering functions associated with the production process. Offering technical support and expertise both internally and externally to the team and clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Turbines (preferably Gas Turbines) gained in either a production/manufacturing role or otherwise a hands-on maintenance position.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to build upon their previously gained knowledge and experience by joining a well-established and supportive company that has an excellent development plan in place to help someone advance their career within a specialist role.
- Using engineering solutions to rectify issues with components such as Gas Turbines within the department
- Carrying out quality inspections on parts and operations to meet deadlines
- Continuous contact with suppliers to ensure quality is maintained and project progress is communicated
- Working alongside production team to oversee technical reports and solutions
- Ensuring all procedures meet the requirements of the company's quality systems
- Using software's such as solid works to interpret, read and create technical drawings
- Proven track record in maintenance of Turbines (preferably Gas Turbines)
- Experience with/knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Knowledge of Fluid Dynamics (desirable)
- Knowledge of manufacturing/production processes
Reference Number: BH213502
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Grace Boniface at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.