£40K + Pension + Sick pay + Parking + Life Insurance + Lots of Progression Opportunities + early finish on Friday
(Located in The Metropolitan Borough of Walsall - commutable from Wolverhampton, Cannock, West Bromwich, Norton Canes, Codsall)
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer, with experience in both CNC Milling and Turning Capabilities, looking to work for a leading provider of precision engineering services?
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting company that has ambitions expand and to increase their turnover by 5 times the current amount in the next few years.
This company are looking to hire somebody that is motivated to drive the continuous improvement and reduction of waste programmes and be responsible for the planning and design of the manufacturing process. You will also support the operational team in providing a quality service to clients by utilising your skills in programming CNC Milling and Turning machines.
This role will suit an ambitious candidate who enjoys a challenging role with a great deal of variety, somebody that can inspire others through their leadership and has a passion for self and team development.
Your role will be:
- To manage NPI and ensure that components are delivered on time and within budget.
- To create CNC/CADCAM programmes for the machines, up to axis 5.
- To estimate CNC parts, producing quotes in a timely manner.
- To produce accurate stage drawings for manufacture operations.
- To produce detailed set up packs and documentation.
- To prepare cost estimates to support the addition of new business to include relevant requirements.
To apply you should have:
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering, at least 3 years experience in CAD CAM and 3 years in Automotive/ Aerospace.
- Experience of manufacturing engineering in both CNC Milling and Turning capabilities, up to 5 axis.
- High level of CNC programming competency in Franuc Heidenhain languages
- Use of 3D modelling, experience with Solidworks and VISI software.
- Offline programming, familiarity with VISI Cam package highly desired.
- Knowledge of tooling and fixtures in addition to lean manufacturing principles.
Reference Number: BBBH158262
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Caitlin Clancy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."